This two and a half day retreat, in a warm and cozy ambiance, will focus on better knowing yourself as a leader. You will be part of a small intimate group with a maximum of twelve participants that will go through an enriching experience, in french, guided by two coaches. Through discussions, personal reflections and practical workshops, you will have the opportunity to become more aware of the leader you are now and to identify the leader that you want to become.
As a participant, here is what you can expect from the retreat:
- You will explore different concepts and notions around leadership that will allow you to see yourself differently and better know yourself as a leader.
- You will be in a safe space supported by two coaches where you will be able to openly share with other participants.
- You will go through an experience that will take you out of your comfort zone and that will allow you to see new perspectives around leadership.
- You will create a clear leadership declaration for yourself that will allow you to better guide your actions and behaviors in your life.
- You will be inspired to become a better leader in your every day life following the experience you will have with us.
Why a closed retreat instead of a more traditional training course?
- To create an immersive 2.5 day bubble for everyone.
- To isolate you from the stress and distractions of your daily life.
- To facilitate bonding between you and other participants and create a safe place to allow people to share their stories.
- To offer you a calm and peaceful space for personal reflection.
- Lit up by a strong desire to apply new skills and knowledge in your personal and professional lives?
- Lit up by a personal project and you need a nudge to fully step into your leadership in the execution of this project?
- A new leader in a company and you are looking to better understand yourself in order to be a better leader?
- Ready to take some time for personal introspection and to question your fundamental beliefs around leadership?
- Ready to learn new ways to increase your influence and leadership with your colleagues and other people that surround you?
If you answered a resounding YES to any or all of the questions above, we have the experience you are looking for!
Located on 200 acres of picturesque farmland, the Auberge West Brome is situated along Route 139 just north of the village of West Brome, under ten kilometers from Cowansville, and just over an hour’s drive from Montréal.
The cost of the retreat includes a two-night stay in a Deluxe room featuring a beautiful fireplace and a queen bed. It also includes three meals a day at the Bistro of the Auberge.
There was such a nice complicity between Louise and Steffan all along the training course. It was fun and interesting to see how they were learning from each other as well.
As a coach, Steffan opened multiple doors to me which I ended up going through and transforming my leadership significantly. He is very supportive and adapts very well to the needs and rhythm of the person being coached. I can say that Steffan is the person who has had the most profound impact on my personal development in my career of over 25 years as a leader of people. I am thankful to him and I would recommend him as a coach to anyone who is willing to get outside her/his comfort zone and take a leap in her/his leadership journey.
Steffan is amazing at making people think by nudging them outside their comfort zone. We learn the material, but we learn a bit more about ourselves also. Steffan is also very good at adapting his approach to his audience.