- Do you feel as if your leadership is facing a lot of resistance at work and you feel powerless to be the agent of change or the leader you want to be?
- Do you feel like an impostor each time you want to step up and act as a leader with your team so instead you hold yourself back and feel increasingly frustrated or disengaged?
- Do you feel like your leadership style reached a plateau and you are looking for how you can take it to another level and create more engagement with your team?
- Do you feel overwhelmed in a workplace that keeps you running at a crazy pace and where you lack the time to be the more conscious and intentional leader you would like to be?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then this retreat is definitely for you!
What we’ve found is that there are many dormant leaders in organizations all over the world. Some of them have strong leadership skills and drive in their personal lives but feel they cannot be leaders at work because they do not have the right title for their jobs.
Others have the right title but feel discouraged and frustrated working with their teams so now, they are reluctant to step up and take ownership of their leadership role.
The reality is that nothing will change for you as a dormant leader until you take some time to take a closer look at yourself to discover how you are creating some of this through your own actions, behaviors and limiting beliefs. Nothing will change until you get clarity on your core values and what your leadership is all about.
Our retreats create powerful and safe spaces to empower you once again and awaken your willingness to step up and be the leader you want to be.
As a participant, here is what you can expect to get during your experience with us:
- A personalized and supportive coaching experience based on the concerns you bring to the retreat.
- A rich and immersive experience that isolates you from the stress and distractions of your regular life and gives you time for personal reflection and growth.
- Being in contact with a group of people that also want to grow and learn by sharing their professional and personal experiences with others.
- Get clarity on what your current leadership style is creating for you at work and clarity on your core values and what your leadership is all about.
- Get tools and resources to help you create powerful coaching conversations to develop the leaders on your team.
Click here to see the full schedule of the retreat.
Did you ever buy a car with the feeling there are not many of them on the road and the moment you drive it out of the dealership you start seeing that model everywhere? All those cars were always there, you just did not notice them before!
What we offer is an experience that will allow you to expand your self-awareness and widen the range of what you notice about yourself. You will be able to start seeing your interactions with your colleagues differently.
In the weeks and months following the retreat, you can expect some of the following outcomes:
- You will feel more empowered and legitimate to step up and be the leader you know you can be with your team.
- You will begin noticing the times when you are holding back your leadership and will be able to choose to be a leader instead of holding back in these situations.
- You will have more productive and less frustrating interactions with members of your team by having a clear intention before taking actions or entering conversations with them.
- You will increase your influence as well as your confidence working with your team by noticing the impact of your words, actions and beliefs on your colleagues and choosing to do things differently.
Located on 200 acres of picturesque farmland, the Auberge West Brome is situated along Route 139 just north of the village of West Brome, under ten kilometers from Cowansville, and just over an hour’s drive from Montréal.
The cost of the retreat includes a two-night stay in a Deluxe room featuring a beautiful fireplace and a queen bed. It also includes three meals a day at the Bistro of the Auberge.
Here are the experiences available for you for the retreat. Please contact us if you would like more information on these packages or the retreat or if you would like to register a group of three or more people.
© 2018-2020 Surdek Solutions Inc. – All rights reserved.