This two and a half day retreat, in a warm and cozy ambiance, will focus on better knowing yourself as a leader. You will be part of a small intimate group with a maximum of twelve participants that will go through an enriching experience, in English, guided by two coaches. Through discussions, personal reflections and practical workshops, you will have the opportunity to become more aware of the leader you are now and to identify the leader that you want to become.
As a participant, here is what you can expect from the retreat:
- You will explore different concepts and notions around leadership that will allow you to see yourself differently and better know yourself as a leader.
- You will be in a safe space supported by two coaches where you will be able to openly share with other participants.
- You will go through an experience that will take you out of your comfort zone and that will allow you to see new perspectives around leadership.
- You will create a clear leadership declaration for yourself that will allow you to better guide your actions and behaviors in your life.
- You will be inspired to become a better leader in your everyday life following the experience you will have with us.
Why a closed retreat?
- To create a rich and immersive 2.5 day experience for everyone.
- To isolate you from the stress and distractions of your daily life.
- To create a safe and confidential space to allow for your personal growth.
- To allow you to form strong connections with peers from other organizations facing similar leadership challenges.
- To offer you a calm and peaceful space for personal reflection and integration.
- Ready to learn new skills and knowledge you can apply in your personal and professional lives?
- Lit up by a personal project and you need a nudge to fully step into your leadership in the execution of this project?
- A new leader in a company and you are looking to better understand yourself in order to be a better leader?
- Ready to take some time for personal introspection and to question your fundamental beliefs around leadership?
- Ready to learn new ways to increase your influence with your colleagues and other people that surround you?
If you answered a resounding YES to any or all of the questions above, we have the experience you are looking for!
The Wakefield Mill Hotel and Spa offers you the perfect unique getaway. Located just a short drive from Ottawa in the heart of Gatineau Park, this enchanting hotel and boutique spa blends charm and comfort with history and scenic splendour.
Relaxation and recreation take on a whole new meaning at the Wakefield Mill Hotel and Spa. Rejuvenate with a brisk walk along the Gatineau River or relax with your favourite book on one of our many secluded fallsview terraces.
The cost of the retreat includes a two-night stay at the Wakefield Mill and it also includes three meals a day at the restaurant of the hotel.
Here are the available packages for the retreat. Please contact us if you would like more information on these packages or the retreat or if you would like to register a group of three or more people.
Thank you for a beautiful retreat which will allow me to be a better leader with my team as well as in my community. I feel better equipped to help my organization evolve and ultimately, improve the life conditions of the youth in my community. This time of reflection and introspection allowed me to recharge my batteries and to improve my vision of my own leadership.
There is no better place to trigger your inner leadership potential than the environment of this retreat. You will discover your leadership opportunities in all aspects of your life.
This experience is a super moment where you will be well surrounded and guided to take a few days for a little journey to take a closer look at yourself. You will find tools to become a better person which in turn will help you become a better leader.
Feel free to reach out to us and write us a message. We would love to tell you more about our public retreats or about how we can organize and tailor private retreats for your organization!
We would also love to hear more about your organizational culture or the leaders in your organization and the challenges they are currently facing!
We look forward to hearing from you!
© 2018 Pyxis Cultures Inc. – All rights reserved.